NMG Computers Service Terms and Conditions of Use Page
Thank you for visiting our NMG Computers Services website. If you want to use this website, you must agree to conform to and be leggily bound by the terms and conditions described below.
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any Ilabdity, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, easing from your use of our *HMG Computers Services’ website or your Notation of these terms and conditions.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our -NMG Computers Services- website. You agree that the laws of Old govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us. excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration roles. All claims must arbitrate on an individual basis and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any dam or controversy of anyone else. Al arbitration must occur in Qld Australia. Corti party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs Incurred and each party is responsible for it’s you by a notice posted on our NMG Computers Services website home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our NMG Compeers Services website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an email to tory.austegmaitcom and prodding us with information relating to your concern.
5. LICENSEE STATUS. You understand and agree that your use of our website Is Mated and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any maw, and without giving you notice.
6. CONTENT OWNERSHIP. All content on our ‘NNIG Computers Sets-Ste website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers. we clam all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the Meg extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal Our property. You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be sub-ratted to us by email to teny,austittgrriail.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content please notify us by sending an arrow to terry.austOgnmil.com, or by sending mad to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
7. DISCtAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Information on ow NMG Computers Services website Is provided on an as is,”as available basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particle( purpose, and
Under no circumstances we-we be liable or responsible for any direct, Indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the Ike), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our “NMG Computers Services’ website, your website use, or the content. men if advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total hey for any dam arising out of or relating to our “NMG Computers SerNees” website shall not exceed one hundred ($200) dollars and that amount shall be in the key of all other remedies which you may have against us or our &Metes. My such claim that be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
8. OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT. NMG Computers Services is not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However. If you do receive or New such content, please cost act us by e-mail to teny.aust6tgmail.com so that we can investigate the matter. Although not being net obligated to do so, we reserve the right to MOOtt0f, investigate, and
9. INDEMNIFICATION. You understand and agree that you wit indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising from your use of OW “HMG Computers SSciences website or your violation of these terms and CenclitlenS.
10. COMPROMISE WITH GOVERNING LAW MID DISPUTE RESOLUTION. You agree to obey as applicable laws while using our “NMG Computers Services’ website. You agree that the laws of Q1c1 govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any Intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confident& binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrate on an Individual basis and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. At arbitration must occur in ()Id, Australia. Each party than bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for Its Own hawser fees.
11. SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent function to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minnow extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US. Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by rural to terry.austOrkkil.com• and Presiding us with information relating to your concern. You may also mail your concerns to us at the lot/owing address: Terry Fisher WIG Computers Services PO Box 535 Tweed Heads, NSW 2485 Australia
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions, including the policies Incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our ‘NMG Computers SCMCCS” website.
Social Media Follow
Monday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Thursday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12.00pm
We are closed